• Home
  • The Magazine
  • The Beard Parlour
  • Stereo:Type
  • Shop
  • Contact

Thursday 26 May 2011

It was summer, until it started raining again.

The hot weather, longer days and the approaching festival season has made me reminisce about summers gone past. But not too far back, as my memory is awful so I settled on last year. Of those balmy days Glastonbury sticks in my mind as soundtracking my summer, and most of the songs I was hearing or bands I saw formed a big part of that season. To celebrate this, and do something constructive with it I decided to put a few of these tracks in the mix below. It's perhaps not all the usual stuff we play, but it is summery.

Enjoy!

Snuff Films


LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean
Gold Panda - Vanilla Minus
TEED - Garden
DJ Zinc ft. Ms Dynamite - Wile Out
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
Caribou - Leave House
L-vis 1990 - Forever You
Beach House - Norway
Fake Blood - I Think I Like It
Foals - Spanish Sahara






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright The Modern Beardsmith 2011